If you use assistive technology (i.e. screen reader or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem and the preferred format to receive the material.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to try and comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Web Accessibility Help
Our site uses the 'WP Accessibility Helper (WAH)' plugin, which provides a sidebar panel with basic accessibility tools and helps our site to be much more accessible. To open panel, click on the blue wheelchair icon in the top right corner.
Accessibility tools included are:
- Resize font size
- Reset font size
- Enable readable font
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Underline links
- Highlight links
- Enable greyscale images
- Enable 'lights off' mode
- Invert colors and images
- Clear cookies
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.