Building Permit Information
Contact information for building permits:
City Hall, 2nd floor
375 Buffalo Street
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Shad Tenpas, City Administrator
(920) 467-7900, ext. 117
Brianna Baesemann, City Clerk
(920) 467-7900, ext. 110
- Utility Contractor Permit to Excavate Public Right-of-Way FILLABLE PDF FOR APPLICANT
- Property Owner Permit to Excavate in the Public Right-of-Way Application
- Requirements to obtain permit to excavate in the public right-of-way
- Technical Standards for public right-of-way excavation
- 2016 Fee Schedule / Street Excavation Repair
- Tree Planting Permit Application
Contact information for inspections*:
*Residential building, electrical, and plumbing inspections, Commercial inspections
Between the Lakes Building Inspections
AS OF NOVEMBER 1, 2023, WITKOWSKI INSPECTION AGENCY, LLC. WILL BE CONTRACTED TO COMPLETE ALL INSPECTIONS
Witkowski Inspection Agency, LLC.
*Please indicate City of Sheboygan Falls and your permit number when calling the building inspector for all inspections and other building related questions.
Building Permit and Inspection Fees
*All Building Inspections are now being contracted out, which may cause some difference in the number of inspections required for any given project.