2024 Election Dates:
February 20, 2023 Spring Primary (if required)
April 2, 2023 Spring and Presidential Preference Election
August 13, 2024 Partisan Primary
November 5, 2024 General Election
To check your registration status, go to myvote.wi.gov and follow these steps:
- Click the “Search by Name” button in the upper right corner of your screen
- Type your first name, last name, and birth date in the correct text fields
- Click the green “Search by Name” button in the lower right corner of the pop-up window
- Your name and voter status should appear (If it does not, click the “Register to vote” button)
- From this screen, you can update your voter record, request an absentee ballot, etc.
Click HERE to download the EL-131 Voter Registration Application.
Click HERE to download the EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO VOTE!
Click HERE for information regarding acceptable photo IDs.
Poll Workers (Election Inspectors):
Poll workers, now known as election inspectors, check-in voters, assist in registration, check photo IDs, and so much more. This is a great opportunity for high school students to be involved in the democratic process!
You must meet the following requirements to become an election inspector:
- Be a qualified elector of Sheboygan County
- Be able to read and write English fluently
- NOT be a candidate for any office
If you are interested in becoming an election inspector, please contact the City Clerk.